Trip Profile: 26 Days Trip
05 Nights in Kathmanu
21 Days Trekking with Peak Climbing
The peak lies south of the Tashilapcha. Seen from the pass the mountain is an attractive but straightforward snow peak with a well defined ridge rising from the relative flat, crevassed glacier. From the high camp near the Tashilapcha cross wide, crevassed snow slopes to gain the ride of Pacharmo, rising from the broken glacier of the pass. The ridge is followed with little difficulties, although in some conditions crevasses might give problems towards the summit. Several parties have reported a difficult ice step caused by a large crevasse about 300 ft from the summit.
Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02-3: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Drive to Charikot
Day 05: Trek to Chettre (1050 m)
Day 06: Trek to Manthala (1070 m)
Day 07: Trek to Simigaon (1950 m)
Day 08: Trek to Gyalche (1760 m)
Day 09: Trek to Bedding (3693 m)
Day 10: Bedding, rest day.
Day 11: Trek to Nagaon (4183 m)
Day 12: Trek to Tsobuk (4540 m)
Day 13: Trek to Hacha (5100 m)
Day 14: Trek to Tashilapcha (5755 m)
Day 15: Pacharmo Base Camp
Day 16: Pacharmo High Camp
Day 17: Summit Pacharmo
Day 18: Reserve day
Day 19: Trek to Thengpo
Day 20: Trek to Thame
Day 21: Trek to Khumjung
Day 22: Trek to Phakding
Day 23: Trek to Lukla
Day 24: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 25: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 26: Departure
01.4nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast.
02. Permit fee of Pachermo Peak
03. Food & Fuel during the trek and base camp during the expedition period
04. Staff: 1 Base camp Guide, 1 Cook, 1 Cook helper
05. All cargo from Lukla - Kathmandu and necessary porters for trekking.
06. Kathmandu - Charikot by bus and Lukla - Kathmandu by flight.
07. Equipment allowance, daily allowance for officer, expedition staff
08. Expedition insurance for Nepalese staff
09. 1 tent for 2 persons, Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs
10. 1 officer from Gov.
11. Airport - Hotel - Airport transfer
12. Agency Service Charge
01. Personal equipment for climbing
02. Personal Insurance of climber
03. Climbing food, Gas & stove.
04. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
05. Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter
06. Walki Takie permit, Radio Permit, Satellite phone permit,
07. Oxygen & regulator,
08. Climbing Sherpa,
09. Personal expenses
10. Bar Bills
11. Tips etc.