17 DAYS Mt. Kailash Full Moon Yatra 2018 2018
Day 01:19 th August:KATHMANDU ARRIVAL
Kathmandu Arrival. Transfer to Hotel. . (Required Original Passport and 2 Pictures.) O/N in the Hotel in Kathmandu. For the Foreginners Process start for Visa by filling visa form for Chinese visa. Need 2 Copy of Photograph.
Day 02: 20 August:KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING (B/B)
After Breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing around Pashupatinath, Syambhunath , Bouddhanath. Chinese Visa Preparation Day O/N in the Hotel in Kathmandu.
DAY 03: 21 August KATHMANDU FREE DAY PREPARATION FOR KAILASH TRIP. (B/B)
DAY 04: 22 August KATHMANDU SYAPRUBESHI (B/L/D)
After Breakfast proceed the trip to Syaprubeshi a small town near the Boarder of Nepal/ Tibet O/N at Hotel in SYAPRUBESHI..
DAY 05:23 August: SYAPERUBESHI KERUNG (B/L/D)
After breakfast we depart from China border to FriendshiP bridge. Our agent will complete our custom formalities and check into Tibet an autonomous part of China. After we drive to a small Tibetan Valley KERUNG by bus, Overnight stay at kerung Guest House. Breakfast and Dinner in camp side and Lunch will be provided in packed. O/N in Kerung at Guest House.
DAY 06:24 th August: ACCLIMATIZATION IN Kerung (B/L/D)
Kerung Full day acclimatization Full day free for excursion of Kerung Valley. O/N in Kerung at Guest House.
DAY 07:25th August: Kerung / SAGA (B/L/D)
Nyalam to Saga (4500mt) After breakfast we drive from kerung to Saga around 07:00 hours. About 220 km..O/N in Saga at Guest House.
DAY 08:26th August: SAGA / MANSAROVAR(B/L/D)
Saga to Paryang (4450m.) After Breakfast we proceed Mansarovar (Hor 4500m.) After Breakfast we leave from Paryang around 08:00 hours about 370 Km. This is the first day stay at the bank of the Manasarovar Lake. O/N in Mansarovar at Guest House.
DAY 09:27th August: MANSAROVAR / DARCHEN (B/L/D)
Manasarovar to Darchen (4560m) After breakfast we drive around an hour to Darchen the base camp of KailashParvet. Full day is free for acclimatization / Visit SerlungGompo&Astapath, Nandi Parbat. O/N in Darchen at Darchen Guest House.
DAY 10: 28th August: DARCHEN / DIRAPHUK (B/L/D)
Darchen to Driaphuk (4890m). This is the first day of KailashParikarma. We start our journey after breakfast as earlier as possible. Today we have to walk about 6 to 7 hours continue. Yak will carry our all goods and equipment. O/N in Driaphuk at Guest House
DAY 11:29th August: DIRAPHUK / ZUTHULPHUK (B/L/D)
Diraphuk to Zuthulphuk(4790m.) The day is very sensitive and have to pass Dolma-La High is 19500 Ft. above sea level. The weather is unpredictable in Dolma-la and time can change and start to snow storm. So we try to start our journey as earlier as possible. In route we can Darshanaurikunda but it is more difficult to go and touch. O/N in Zuthulphuk at Guest House.
DAY 12:30th August: ZHUTHULPHUK / MANSAROVAR (B/L/D)
Zhuthulphuk to Darchen This is the day we finish our Parikarma at Darchen and drive to HOR- CHU . O/N in HOR - CHU at Guest House.
DAY 13: 31st August: MANSAROVAR FREE DAY (B/L/D)
DAY 14: 01 September: MANSAROVAR / SAGA (B/L/D)
After Breakfast drive back to Saga. Lunch will be served on the way. O/N in Saga at Guest House.
DAY 15: 02 September: SAGA / Kerung(B/L/D)
After Breakfast Drive back to Nyalam From Saga. (Drive back to Nyalam). Then drive back to Kathmandu after crossing boarder. (This is the last stay in Tibet part). O/N in KATHMANDU at hotel .
Day 16: 03 September: KERUNG KATHMANDU (B/L/D)
Drive same way back to Kathmandu.
DAY 17: 04 September : FINAL DEPARTURE
After Breakfast will proceed for final departure to Airport.
What to Take:Equipment Checklist:
- Passport (with photocopies)
- Photo for Nepal Visa at border (1 photo)
- Travel insurance (with photocopies)
- Airline tickets (with photocopies)
- Cash and travellers cheques in major currency (USD, CAD, HKD, EUR, GBP, AUD)
- Credit or debit card (limited use - see personal spending money)
- Map, Itinerary and pre departure information
- Any entry visas or vaccination certificates required
- Day pack for daily personal items
- Wet wipes / Moist towelettes
- Hand sanitizing lotion
- Alarm clock, Flashlight, Pocketknife
- Sun hat, Sun block, Sunglasses
- Moisturizer, Lip balm (and more lip balm)
- Water bottle, Plastic mug
- Sleep sheet - bedding in basic guest houses is plentiful, but often dusty.
- Sleeping bag
- Ear plugs for light sleepers
- Small towel and swim wear (optional)
- Toiletries (biodegradable)
- Sturdy walking shoes/Sport sandals
- Money belt
- Long loose trousers, Hiking pants/track pants, Shirts/T-shirts, Fleece, Jacket, thermals, hat and gloves (regardless of season) Wind / waterproof jacket.
- Cover for backpack or plastic bags to keep clothes dry.
- Camera and film and Battery
- Reading/writing material, cassettes or other entertainment for long travel days.
- Binoculars (optional)
- First-aid kit (should contain lip salve, Aspirin, Band Aids, anti-histamine, Imodium or similar tablets for mild cases of diarrhea, re-hydration powder, extra
- prescription drugs you may be taking).
- Presents from home like photos, stickers, postcards, children's books, souvenir pins Protein bars, chocolate, dried fruits, candies and snack foods etc.