This expedition allows time for exploring many of Tibet's most fascinating cities and monasteries and gives the rider the opportunity to ride the best and most scenic portions of the friendship highway that links these two ancient Himalayan Kingdoms. Support vehicles carry all equipment (and riders who may need a rest on the climbs!) giving us the freedom to accommodate participants of many different levels of riding skills.
An experienced Nepali mountain bike guide, fluent in English and Tibetan, will ride with you, look after you and your equipment, help you with all-important altitude, acclimatization and other health matters, and deal with Chinese officials and support crew. Your trip starts and finishes in Kathmandu, where the guide will take care of all your last-minute needs, endorse your Chinese visas, and ensure that this fantastic, once-in-a-lifetime experience will also be trouble-free.
DAY 01: KATHMANDU / LHASA
Fly to Gongar Airport and drive to Lhasa via Yarlung River. Transfer to your hotel. O/N in Lhasa.
DAY 02: SIGHTSEEING TOUR IN LHASA
Visit Lhasa. Guided tour to the Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery and Norbulingka Summer Palace. O/N in Lhasa.
DAY 03: SIGHTSEEING TOUR IN LHASA
Visit Lhasa. Guided tour to the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor market. O/N in Lhasa.
DAY 04: LHASA / CHUSUL
Start of the mountain bike route. Bike to Chusul, 58 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 05: CHUSUL / KAMBAKA
Bike to Kambaka, 37 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 06: KAMBAKA / NAGARGE
Bike to Nagarge, 55 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 07: NAGARGE / RALUNG
Bike to Ralung, 48 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 08: RALUNG / GYANTSE
Bike to Gyantse, 56 km. Visit Khumbum and Palkhor Monastery. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 09: GYNTSE / NYAGCHE
Bike to Nyagche, 60 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 10: NYAGCHE / XIGATSE
Bike to Xigatse, 52 km. Visit Tashilunpo Monastery. Overnight in hotel.
DAY 11: XIGATSE / NE
Bike to Ne, 57 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 12: NE RENDA
Bike to Renda, 55 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 13: RENEDA / LAKPA LA
Bike to Lakpa La, 44 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 14: LAKPA LA / LULA
Bike to Lula, 50 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 15: LULA / XEGAR
Bike to Xegar, 57 km. Overnight camping..
DAY 16: XEGAR / TINGRI
Bike to Tingri, 60 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 17: TINGRI / GESTSOU
Bike to Getsou, 45 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 18: GESTSOU / PO CHU
Bike to Po Chu, 45 km. Overnight camping.
DAY 19: PO CHU / NYALAM
Bike to Nyalam., 40 km. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 20: NYALAM / TATOPANI / KATHMANDU
Bike to Tatopani (Nepal), 35 km. End of the mountain bike tour. The bus brings you back to Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
01. Twin sharing different standard accommodation as per different category package with breakfast.
02. All necessary transportation by 4 WD Toyota Landcruiser.
03. Sightseeing tour as per the Program, an English speaking Guide and monastery entrance fees.
04. China/ Tibet visa fees, Tibet permit and necessary domestic and international flight as per itinerary.
05. Special Trekking permit for Mountain Bike.
06. Accommodation in two men dome tent & all meals cooked by our own exp. cook during the treks
07. All camping and cooking equipments for treks.
01. All expenses of personal Nature.
02. Nepal re-entry visa fee and airport Departure Tax
03. Charge for photography, air ticket reconfirmation fee and Insurance etc.