Trip profile: 18 Days Trip
04 Nights in Kathmandu
14 Days Everest Trekking
Gokyo Expedition ; with eight of the worlds ten highest peaks, Nepal is loaded with spectacular mountains vistas. Everest trek in justifiably famous, not only for its proximity to the world's highest mountain (8848m) but also for its friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of cultures and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. The flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park. The story of the yeti is still a mystery to the world from the Kahumbu region.
ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU
DAY 02: KATHMANDU CITY TOUR
DAY 03: KATHMANDU / LUKLA / PHAKDING
DAY 04: PHAKDING / NAMCHE BAZAAR
DAY 05: ACCLIMATISE DAY IN NAMCHE BAZAAR.
DAY 06: NAMCHE BAZAAR / KHUMJUNG
DAY 07: KHUMJUNG / PHORTSE THANGHKA
DAY 08: PHORTSE THANGHKA / DOLE
DAY 09: DOLE / MACHHERMO
DAY 10: MACHHERMO / GOKYO
DAY 11: GOKYO
DAY 12: GOKYO / DOLE
DAY 13: DOLE / NAMCHE BAZAAR
DAY 14: NAMCHE BAZAAR / PHAKDING
DAY 15: MONJO / LUKLA
DAY 16: LUKLA / KATHMANDU
DAY 17: FREE DAY IN KATHMANDU
DAY 18: DEPARTURE
01. Accommodation in different standard hotels as per our different category package with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
02. Sightseeing tour as per itinerary with English speaking guide.
03. All necessary transportation from airport to airport as applicable.
04. All inclusive treks with food, sleeping tent, dining tent, toilet tent, chairs, tables, sleeping bag and mattress.
05. Services of English speaking trekking guide, cook, sherpa and porters during the trek.
06. All trekking permit and national park fees.
01. Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 & airport departure tax Rs 1695/-
02. Hard and soft drinks & rain gear.
03. Personal expense, Monastery entry fees and tips for staffs.